Position: Digital Marketing Assistant
Looking for a creative ‘can-do’ teammate with the ability to create visual marketing content. This is a part-time position with the potential to become full-time. The role works collaboratively with our team and a wide variety of diverse businesses to strategize, develop and implement marketing campaigns.
Location: Waterbury, VT
The job can shift to meet your skill set, but in general, we’re looking for someone interested in:
- Brainstorming marketing campaigns
- Creating content (photos, videos, graphics, blogs)
- Promoting content through digital platforms
- Managing advertising campaigns
- Researching social media and digital trends
- Write one blog post a month for the Insights blog
- Must be very well organized with high-level ability to plan, prioritize, and take initiative;
- Ability to multi-task, adhere to deadlines, and work well in multi-disciplinary clients;
- Strong visual eye and innovative writing ability;
- Strong social media and digital marketing trends knowledge;
- Technical competence in Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro;
- Photography and videography skills beneficial;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely and creative manner;
- Must possess high-level interpersonal skills and contribute to the collaborative, humorous, and ‘can-do’ attitude of the team;
- Able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced, dynamic, and occasionally intense work environment.
Compensation for this part-time position includes:
- Hourly – $14.00 – $17.00 based on experience
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment
Tell us why you want to work at Insights and why we should consider you. If we think there might be a fit, you’ll hear from us.